XERUN V2.1 ESC
Competition ESC suitable for on and off-road driving with no turn limit
This is the Hobbywing XERUN 120A Brushless ESC For 1/10 or 1/12 Car.
Hobbywing XERUN 120A feature:
- For: 1/10 , 1/12 On-road car & Off-road ,1/8,1/10 Scale rock Crawler
- Design: Sensorless-Based
- Operated with: Brushless ESC
- The ESC is USB supported. The firmware of the ESC can be updated through an USB adapter on the Advanced LCDProgram Box (Optional device).(NEW)
- Supports sensored and sensorless brushless motors, and seamlessly changes to sensorless working mode when the sensor cable is broken.
- Use top quality electronic components such as IRTM (USA) super MOSFET and RubyconTM (Japan)lowest resistance capacitor etc. to enhance the current endurance ability of the ESC.
- Supports 2-3 cells Lipo or 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd battery pack.
- Excellent start-up, acceleration and linearity features.
- 3 running modes (Racing mode, Reverse mode and Rock crawler mode
- 4 steps of maximum reverse force adjustment.
- Proportional ABS brake function with 4 steps of maximum brake force adjustment, 8 steps of drag-brake force adjustment and 4 steps of initial brake force adjustment.
- 9 start modes (Also called
- Gold electroplating – reduces ripple current and improves efficiency
Power Handling: 120A / 760A
Motor Limit: ≥2.5T (3650 Size Brushless Motor )
Lipo Cell Count: 2-3S